Full Service Property Management
- Implement and manage the marketing of your suite
- Handle all the legwork related to inquiries and showing the suite
- Qualify prospects and finalize bookings on your behalf
- Take care of the logistics involved in scheduling cleaning services and turnovers
- Collect, process and track deposits and rent payments via secure transactions
- Service tenant requests after they have moved in
- Schedule and execute routine maintenance and repairs
- Continuously monitor your property and provide recommendations for improvements that will increase its value and marketability
- Coordinate any other work you may require (additional fees will apply).
Procedures We Follow:
Understand the Market:
• Prepare the property for rent
• Create unique advertisements tailored to the neighbourhood and local demographic
• Schedule viewings of the property and walkthrough potential tenants
• Provide prospects with rental application.
• Perform credit and reference checks and contact previous or current Landlord
• Verify employment and income
• Evaluate potential tenant based on pre-defined criteria
• Inform declined applicants.
• Make all reasonable efforts to collect the rent for the property
• Issue rental statements and make collection calls when necessary.
• Perform periodic inspections of the exterior of the property
• Conduct semi-annual interior inspections
• Provide tenants with access to 24/7 emergency telephone line
• Respond to all tenant maintenance requests and manage necessary maintenance and repairs
• Design and implement customized preventative maintenance programs and initiatives
• Design and implement life safety and emergency procedures
• Manage, hire and train new and existing staff to align them with company goals and objectives
• Maintain exterior
• Landscaping and snow removal
• Remove trash and debris
• Provide industry leading 24/7 customer service.